Monday, July 24, 2006

CASUAL

I was feeling sad and I was feeling strange, and I met my friend by Union Square and she did the most wonderful thing. She had a roll, it was hers to eat, and even though she was feeling hungry, she saw me feeling sad and strange and so she did the most simple, silent, human thing: she broke the roll in half and shared it with me. "Here, eat this," she said, so I did. I wasn't hungry, she was hungry, but she fed me anyway. I had forgotten what it meant to be beautiful and safe and she reminded me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

Now you're a poet. Beautiful.

11:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh great.
"Jim" appears to be back.
With another original rap.
And I too can rhyme;
If I spend all my time.

Yuckeeee!!

8:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

adidas superstar
coach outlet online
ugg boots outlet
adidas superstar
canada goose jackets
ray ban glasses
polo ralph lauren
retro jordans
giuseppe zanotti sneakers
uggs outlet
2016.12.22chenlixiang

1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home