Tuesday, April 04, 2006

EEEEK! (FLATTERY WILL GET YOU EVERYWHERE)

Heydidja know?! I'm a GIRL!
And didja know this?! GIRLS LOVE FLATTERY!

Beyond being told that I'm "pretty" or "smell good" or that my voice doesn't "sound like a man's," I also like being told that people actually read Put It In Your Mouth, or what I like to call My Personal Information K-hole.

I just received an oh-so-nice and oh-so-flattering e-mail inviting me to write about The (or if you're French, Le) Parker Meridien's Burger Joint. I've never had their burger but have been hard-up for one for a good long while. So around lunchtime sometime this week I'm gonna go get a BURGER with a FRIEND at the BURGER JOINT in The/Le Parker Meridien!

And then I'M gonna WRITE ABOUT IT!

And then YOU'RE gonna READ ABOUT IT!

It will be mutually pleasurable. Regarding the subject of food. And more specifically, ground beef. Preferably cooked medium/medium rare.

I like fun times!
It's AWESOME being so UNIQUE!

4 Comments:

Blogger spo said...

Let me know if you need a friend to eat a burger.

12:43 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

always.

10:27 AM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

soccer jerseys, converse outlet, north face outlet, celine handbags, mont blanc pens, toms shoes, wedding dresses, bottega veneta, beats by dre, ghd hair, vans, gucci, hollister clothing, mcm handbags, ralph lauren, instyler, north face outlet, babyliss, jimmy choo outlet, valentino shoes, abercrombie and fitch, nike air max, vans outlet, supra shoes, karen millen uk, converse, chi flat iron, reebok outlet, herve leger, juicy couture outlet, p90x workout, timberland boots, montre pas cher, nike air max, insanity workout, hollister, ray ban, oakley, baseball bats, hermes belt, lancel, nike roshe run, mac cosmetics, asics running shoes, louboutin, juicy couture outlet, new balance shoes, ferragamo shoes, nfl jerseys, soccer shoes

11:21 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

louis vuitton, wedding dresses, links of london, swarovski, hollister, pandora uk, moncler, doudoune moncler, coach outlet, moncler outlet, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, canada goose, canada goose, pandora charms, ugg pas cher, canada goose outlet, moncler, replica watches, pandora jewelry, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, pandora jewelry, moncler, moncler uk, marc jacobs, canada goose outlet, moncler, louis vuitton, thomas sabo, louis vuitton, ugg, canada goose jackets, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, swarovski crystal, louis vuitton, canada goose, canada goose uk, ugg uk, moncler outlet

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home