Friday, March 31, 2006

HAVE YOU SEEN ME?

My Appetite is missing. I think I need to post a picture of it on some milk cartons, stat. IT IS GONE! Oh, my hungry little stomach...why aren't you giving me the business? Where did your grumbles go? I MISS you, Appetite; you were my lodestar!

Yesterday I was so put off food that I could manage to chew and swallow literally three bites of a gross lentils and rice combo from Rocket Wraps. Then my friend invited me to get a drink, so I forced myself to sip on a Bud Light: The Serf of Beers. 3/4 into it I was ZOOTED. At least an empty stomach makes me a cheap date! A cheap and ZOOTED date who is able to laugh and cry at the same time! I AM AN EMOTIONAL MULTI-TASKER.

But I am not hungry.

And now it is today and I haven't eaten and I can't imagine eating and I'm so used to being a slave to my Appetite that I almost don't know what to do with myself. It's affecting the way I plan my day! Normally I spend a good 3.5 hours anticipating the day's meals, but because my Appetite RAN AWAY or WAS KIDNAPPED I don't know what to do with all this extra time!

I miss the hunger. I like being hungry. It forces me to do something about it.

I'm very interesting!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps you have a slight spring fever.
Try liquids.
NOT the alcoholic type..........

1:06 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

oh i DEFINITELY have spring fever.

but i'm not sure it's to blame for my loss of appetite.

cute boys make me hungry!

1:22 PM  
Blogger crabbydad said...

I think you were cursed by the frog whose legs you devoured the other night. Maybe it wasn't a frog, after all. Maybe it was a prince who had been turned into a frog by an evil witch. Maybe it was YOUR prince. But now you'll never know, because you ate his legs.

And you wonder why you aren't hungry?

1:36 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

uh oh. by your logic, chocky, i didn't just eat my prince. i flushed him, or at least his digested legs, down the toilet.

that is bad karma.

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This post would make much more sense if you kept the original ending to your last post. Be brave Megan. It made me well up a little and THAT'S OK! So don't be ambiguous and play coy with us-- some of us read the original ending and appreciated it and felt for you and remembered when our broken hearts led to broken appetites.

3:05 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

nike free, oakley sunglasses, polo outlet, tory burch outlet, louboutin pas cher, kate spade outlet, longchamp outlet, sac longchamp pas cher, jordan pas cher, replica handbags, nike roshe, nike air max, cheap oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, gucci handbags, christian louboutin outlet, prada handbags, kate spade, longchamp outlet, replica watches, ray ban sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet online, nike air max, nike free run, burberry pas cher, chanel handbags, michael kors pas cher, longchamp outlet, oakley sunglasses, air max, coach outlet, oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin, longchamp pas cher, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, replica watches, prada outlet, uggs on sale, ugg boots, polo ralph lauren, coach outlet store online, tiffany and co, christian louboutin uk, ugg boots, nike outlet, jordan shoes, tiffany jewelry, christian louboutin shoes

11:12 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

soccer jerseys, converse outlet, north face outlet, celine handbags, mont blanc pens, toms shoes, wedding dresses, bottega veneta, beats by dre, ghd hair, vans, gucci, hollister clothing, mcm handbags, ralph lauren, instyler, north face outlet, babyliss, jimmy choo outlet, valentino shoes, abercrombie and fitch, nike air max, vans outlet, supra shoes, karen millen uk, converse, chi flat iron, reebok outlet, herve leger, juicy couture outlet, p90x workout, timberland boots, montre pas cher, nike air max, insanity workout, hollister, ray ban, oakley, baseball bats, hermes belt, lancel, nike roshe run, mac cosmetics, asics running shoes, louboutin, juicy couture outlet, new balance shoes, ferragamo shoes, nfl jerseys, soccer shoes

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home