Thursday, May 18, 2006

MOUTHGASM x INFINITI

HOLY MOLY! Something just happened to my mouth and I'm pretty sure that it's STILL HAPPENING whoa! Whoa! WHOA! but I have to write about this before the feeling goes away. Wow: this is really special!

I'm not overstating things when I say that the swirly pain au raisin thingamabob that I am eating/just ate just WRECKED me in an utterly satisfying way. This. Is. Special! This is SOMETHING!

I work near the Time Warner Center but my job ends in about 9 hours and then I won't work near the Time Warner Center anymore and inside the Time Warner Center there is this place I've always wanted to go (no, not Sephora) and it is called Bouchon Bakery. So I seized what little time I had left of The Moment and walked over to the Time Warner Center today and took the two escalators up to Bouchon Bakery and after what I would define as quirkily extended deliberation bought myself a pain au raisin buttery pastry treat for $2.98. I may never spend money so well again, because what I just experienced was extremely delicious and, this is weird, I have a lump in my throat. Oh my goodness I think I am going to cry. I'm sorry, this so rarely happens to me but...whoa, let me just breathe for a second. I'm...I'm getting emotional.

Whoo. Okay...breathing it out. It's just...this treat. This little snacker-doo...Christ, it was good. It was OUTRAGEOUSLY good. Don't look at me like that, it's not JUST FOOD! No, I won't TAKE IT DOWN A LEVEL, what just happened to me was more than JUST FOOD! No, I'm not upset. No, it's okay, really: I'm not sad. I'm crying because I'm happy, okay? These are tears of joy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home